Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak or IIM-R) is one of the top reputed public business school in Rohtak, Haryana. IIM Rohtak was mainly established in 2009 by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India by IIM Act 2017 as one of the six new IIMs announced under the 11th Five Year Plan. Institute also offers an Integrated Programmes in Management (IPM), the Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management and Executive Post Graduate Program for Executives (EPGPX)., It also ranked among the top five IIMs for research, IIM Rohtak was ranked 21 by NIRF in Management category in 2020. It was also ranked 11 in Outlook-ICARE India MBA ranking 2020.
|Campus Area||200 acre|
|Nirf Ranking (2020)||21|
|Also Known as||IIMR|
|College Type||Public/Government, Autonomous|
|Affiliated by||Indian Institutes of Management|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Without CAT there is no mode of admission.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks)
Highest CTC : 24 LPA
Average CTC : 13 LPA
MBA Admission Application Fee:
Application Processing Fee is non-refundable
Tuition Fees (Indian Citizen)
Rs. 17.55 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments.
Cut Offs (PGP Course):
Tentative Schedule For Admission Activity:
|01||Online registration begins||2nd week of December 2020|
|02||Online registration ends: one week after the declaration of CAT results||Updated Soon|
|03||Intimation to shortlisted candidates on the basis of CAT score for further selection process||4th week of January 2021|
|04||Sharing online PI details with candidates for Stage II||1st week of February 2021|
|05||Conducting of online PI process||2nd week of February2021 to 1st week of March 2021|
|06||Declaration of final result and waiting list Offer letter to wait listing candidates, if required||April 2021|
|07||Declaration of final list of candidates||May 2021|
|08||*Registration for PGP programme, Verification of documents, Submission of term fee, Hostel room allocation, and Interaction with faculties||June 2021|
|09||Induction/ Orientation||June 2021|
|10||Remedial Classes||June 2021|
|11||Commencement of Classes||June 2021|
How to Fill Application Form (Step by Step):
STEP 1: New Candidate to Sign Up
User Id and Password will be sent on your email entered.
STEP 2: Essential documents to be made ready
- Valid Email ID (This email id shall be used to communicate with the candidate in near future, if required).
- CAT 2020 Application ID.
- Personal details.
- Educational qualification details.
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB.
- Debit / Credit Card/ Internet Banking details for online payment.
STEP 3: Already logged in candidate to complete the process of filling online application form
- Fill application form.
- Upload photo & signature image.
- Make payment, and fill full form and submit an application.
- Print application for future reference.
NOTE: Application will not be considered without payment of registration fee. The registration fee of Rs. 2000 is non-refundable. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Once the form has been submitted; you will not be allowed to change/modify any information. After successful payment, candidates are NOT required to send Application Form/any documents to Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak