As you all know that Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) are very popular among management appearing students, who are seeking for good business school in India. Many students opt for MBA from IITs over newer IIMs or other top B-Schools.. Indian Institute of Technology(IITs) are the autonomous public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, There are mainly 23 IITs in different cities of india. If you score 90+ in CAT Exam you have the best chance to apply for IIts.
For MBA (Masters in Business Administration) aspirants Indian Institute of technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is a premier educational institute of this country engaged in imparting technical education since 1926 which offers . The popular name of college is IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. IIT Dhanbad was established in 1997. Department of Management Studies, popularly known as (DoMS) and launched its MBA programme (MBA and MBA Business Analytics). The department has been constantly rated as A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. MBA in IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is a dream for many students because IIT Dhanbad is an outstanding and innovative program in management education in less fee structure and MBA Course is much popular among the students in terms of Placement & ROI. The department currently runs a two year full time MBA programme (General and with focus on Telecommunication Systems Management). State of the art infrastructure and other institutional mechanisms like student driven clubs (Consulting Club, Media and Public Relation Cell, Case Study Club) for holistic development of students and equipping them with most sophisticated techniques for critical decision making and providing innovative solutions to complex problems in the industry. Students who were preparing for CAT 2020 can apply for MBA admission at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. The last date to apply at this coveted B-school closes on January 31, 2021. Hostel facilities are available for its students in IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is the only IIT department to offer a full time 2 Year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.
Ranking of IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
- The management department of IIT (ISM) Dhanbad has been ranked at 29th place by NIRF 2020
- Ranked 84 for MBA by BW Business World 2019
- Ranked 98 for MBA by Composite Rank 2019
- Top Ranked colleges in Dhanbad
- Top Ranked colleges in Jharkhand
IIT IIT (ISM) Dhanbad online application form for MBA Programme admission in academic session 2021-2022 has been released in the online mode on January 4, 2021 by accessing https://mbaism.formflix.com/ upto January 31, 2021 (SUNDAY 4:00 p.m.).
|Nirf Ranking (2020)||29|
|Also Known as||IIT (ISM) Dhanbad|
|College Type||Public/Government, Autonomous|
|Seat Intake||There are a total of 62 seats in MBA programme while 30 seats in MBA Business Analytics programme. Hence there are a total of 92 seats in IIT Dhanbad for MBA admissions 201-23.|
|Total faculty||30 to 40|
|Selection Rounds||Written Ability Test & Personal Interview MBA iit dhanbad|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Without CAT there is no mode of admission.
- Students who applied for IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2020 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Kharagpur.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA and MBA in Business Analytics Programme :
The candidates who want to pursue MBA from IIT (ISM) Dhanbad are required to fulfill the eligibility requirements set by the institute. Check the eligibility criteria given below.
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 are exempted from CAT score.IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 are exempted from CAT score.
The Institute uses CAT score and past academic performance for shortlisting the candidates for its two year full time Postgraduate Programs in Management.
Highest CTC in Placement 2020 goes up to Rs.
Average CTC in Placement 2020 goes up at Rs.
Category Fee Amount All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates Rs. 1600/- All SC/ST/PD candidates Rs. 800/- Fees Reconciliation may take upto 7-10 days.Hence, please do not make 2nd time payment. and wait for the same. Preserve your payment receipt for future communication for any clarification on the same.
(Application Processing Fee is non-refundable).
MBA Admission Application Fee:
Tuition Fee (Indian Citizen)
Rs.8,00,000/- ( for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments Approx 4 LPA
ADMISSION for MBA & MBA Business Analytics 2021-2023:
Seat Matrix of IIT (ISM) Dhanbad for MBA 2021-2023
|01.||Master of Business Administration||62|
|02.||Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics||30|
Note: Reservations shall be provided as per the rules of Government of India.
Tentative Schedule For Admission Activity:
|Admission Process||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of online submission of application form||04th January 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||31st January 2021, 11:59pm (Sunday)|
|Online Personal Interview||20th – 24th March’2021|
|Declaration of Admission Results||First Week of May’2021|
Admission Process of IIT ISM Dhanbad (How to apply):
Steps For Admission in IIT (ISM Dhanbad)) are given below:
Step 1: Please Click on Apply Online button first to Register .You shall receive your registration number via SMS/E-Mail.
Step 2: Please check your E-Mail Spam Box, if a message is not received in your Inbox.
Step 3: Next Login again by Clicking on Applicant Login button to complete your form submission.
Step 4: Fees is mandatory and applicable for Online Registration for all Candidates as per number of programmes opted.
Step 5:Do not share your Applicant Login and Password with anyone.Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login credentials
Step 7: Now pay the application fee .
Step 8: As the last step, take a printout of the submitted application form.
Application fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs 1600 the mode of online payment gateways is a debit card / net banking / credit card.
List of Documents for filling Application form:
- Recent Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- CAT 2020 Score card
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate/Diploma Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree or pre final/Final/consolidated marksheet (whichever is applicable)
- Appeared/appearing candidates can upload last available year/semester marksheet
- Masters Degree or final/consolidated /marksheet, if any
- SC/ST/OBC/GEN-EWS/PD Certificate, if applicable