The Fully residential campus of Birla Institute of Management Technology (BHIMTECH) is located in National Capital Region is one of the top MBA colleges to study in India. Bimtech provides a very rejuvenating campus life.
|Campus area||7 acres|
- PGDM in International Business
- PGDM in Insurance Business Management
- PGDM in Retail Management
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
- For admission to PGDM & PGDM (IB), an applicant must have a valid CAT (Score card of CAT) or Valid XAT score and GMAT.
- For admission to PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM) an applicant must have valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for writing Ability Test (BHIMTEC WAT) based on certain minimum percentile (cut-off) obtained in qualifying tests such as CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT.
- Final Selection
- PGDM in International Business 11.50 Lac
- PGDM in Insurance Business Management 9.00 Lac
- PGDM in Retail Management 9.00 Lac
|Total Students who participated in placements||414|
|Number of students who opted out of placements||06|
|Number of Companies that participated in placements||120|
|Highest International Package||20LPA|
|Highest Domestic Package||16LPA|