Page of Content
Hello, Students as you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) PGDM is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year programme is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of MBA (Science, Commerce and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. If you are interested to get admission in Greater Noida for Management Course so this article helps you alot. MBA in Greater Noida is good because it offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities of Uttar Pradesh. . GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is one of the top private Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education. GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is the 6th Institute established under the prestigious banner of Rajeev Memorial Academic Welfare Society (Registered Under Societies Registration Act 1860). GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is located in Greater Noida, GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management is a top premier institute established in the year 2006 and comes in the category of top prestigious Institute in Delhi NCR. GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is one of the quality driven Educational Institute in the Greater Noida/Delhi-NCR Region. GL Bajaj stands out as one of the best engineering and management college in UP. It also stands out in its approach to assist and equip the students for their overall development, giving them a strong foundation for a successful future. The institute offers B.Tech, MBA and MCA programs. GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management offers a two year full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Program affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University , Lucknow (formerly, Uttar Pradesh Technical University) and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi. The Department of Management Studies was established in 2006 with an aim to develop future business leaders. Department of Management Studies (DMS) at GL Bajaj is an innovative center of academic excellence and is among one of the top colleges for MBA in India
The institute has been maintaining its positions amongst the top engineering and management colleges in AKTU university results. It has been maintaining the highest pass percentage amongst the engineering and Management colleges in Noida and Greater Noida region In fact the engineering department of this college has been listed among the top engineering colleges of India by NIRF, issued by MHRD. The other name of college is GL Bajaj. The full form of GL Bajaj is Ganeshi Lal Bajaj.
- MBA program offered by GL Bajaj is a two year full time programme affiliated to Dr. A. P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- This is a two-year full-time residential programme.
Ranking of GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management:
- Ranked at the 26th place among top private colleges in India in 2020 by “India Today” in 2020
- The Institute ranked at 1st place as Top Engineering College in UP by “India Today” in May 2019.
- Ranked at the 70th place by “Outlook” in 2019.
- The Institute ranked at the 5th place among top colleges in North Indian in 2019.
- Ranked at 38th place out of 160 Top Private Colleges in India 2020.
|Greater Noida, Delhi NCR
|Top Ranked colleges in India
|Also Known as
Admission Procedure :
For the admission in GL Bajaj candidates can apply online with required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CMAT there is no mode of admission.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum 50% aggregate till pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Fee Structure :
Fee structure for the MBA (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) for year 2021 is as follows:-
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. 1000/- (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable) .
Tuition Fee :
MBA Fee is Rs.2.38 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments.
GL Bajaj has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates and post- graduates have been recruited by leading corporations. The Institute has consistently maintained a 90+% placement record. This has been the main attraction for students to opt for GL Bajaj as the unique and prime choice during the admissions in the state.
Highest Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 10LPA .
Average Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 4.5LPA.
Facility available at GL Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management:
- NPTEL Local Chapter
- Gym and Sports
- Auditorium & Conference Room
- Computer Centre
- Hostel Facilities
- Mess & Cafeteria
- Transport Facilities
- Language Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Excellence Centres
- Lecture Capturing Studio
- E & Self Learning