Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Placement
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade popularly known as IIFT is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s Foreign trade management and increase experts by developing human resources . Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business. Its campus area is 6 acres and its NIRF Ranking is 31.
Location : New Delhi and Kolkata, India
Mode of Examination : IIFT
Application Form Important Dates :
|Application Start From||9 Sep2019|
|Last date of Application Form||25 Oct 2019|
|Admit Card Release||Nov 2019|
|Exam will be conducted||1 Dec 2019|
Eligibility Criteria :
- General category candidates must have minimum 50% marks in their graduation.
- SC,ST and PWD category candidates must have 45% marks in their graduation.
- Final year gradation students can also apply.
- Foreign national and NRI scan apply for IIFT entrance exam valid GMAT score.
- Candidates of any age can apply for IIFT entrance exam.
- Candidates must be Indian.
- Foreign Nationals are also eligible.
Exam Pattern :
|Section||No. of Question|
|Vocabulary and Comprehension||16|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||20|
|Total No. of Question||114|
- Exam Level : National level exam
- Frequency : Once in a year
- Language : English
- Duration : 2 hrs
- Negative marking of (-1)
Seat Available : 300
Crowd : 60 K students
- Average Package : 20 lakhs per annum
- Highest Package : 53 lakhs per annum
Reservation Criteria :
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
Application Form Fees :
- For UR/Gen-EWS/OBC(NCL) – Rs.2000/-
- For ST/SC/PWD – Rs.1000
- For Foreign National/NRIs – Rs.9,500
There are Three Campus of IIFT :
- IIFT Delhi
- IIFT Kolkata
- IIFT Kakinada, Andhrapradesh