GD Goenka School of Management is a top reputed private university located in Gurgaon, Haryana. It was established in 2013 by the GD Goenka Group through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013 It focuses on the holistic development of students through inclusive, innovative, and value-based education and research. The university offers programs ranging from Nursery to MBA level. MBA from GD Goenka is much beneficial for the MBA Aspirants. Master of Business Administration at GD Goenka is approved by UGC. GD Goenka is also a recognized name among top MBA colleges in Delhi. According to Forbes Magazine, GD Goenka University has profiled as a Thought Leader in Higher Education. MBA – (With specialization in Entrepreneurship/ Accounting & Finance/ Marketing/ General Management / Retail Management/ International Business/ Human Resource/ Operations & Supply Chain/ Executive MBA (EMBA)/ Part Time-MBA (PT-MBA).
MBA by Sunstone Eduversity:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) at GD Goenka University is offered in partnership with Sunstone Eduversity. It is a 2 year UGC approved program having an industry synced curriculum designed to impart relevant and quality management education, essential to develop competent corporate professionals who can suffice the dynamic industry needs and expectations.
|Ranking)||Rank at 75th place by” Outlook 2021”|
|Also Known as||GD Goenka|
Admission Procedure of MBA:
For admission in GD Goenka candidates can apply online with the required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the CMAT/CAT /GATA (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) Exam
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without GATA/CMAT/CAT Exam there is no mode of admission
Eligibility Criteria of MBA:
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the (Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission) GATA/CMAT/CAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least a minimum of 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
GD Goenka MBA Fees:
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable)
MBA Fee is Rs.1,48,750 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal installments.
GD Goenka MBA Placement:
More than 40% of the students were placed in an MBA course.
|Average CTC||4.5 to5 LPA|