As you all know that all Indian Institute of Technology(IITs) are autonomous public technical and research universities located across India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, There are mainly 23 IITs in different cities of india. If you score 90+ in CAT Exam you can apply for IIts.
For MBA aspirants IIT Delhi is one of the top premier Universities in India. There is a separate department for MBA called Department of Management Studies IIT Delhi, also known as DMS IIT Delhi, which has been placed in “A+++” Category among All-India Business School Survey 2017. DMS is a part of IIT Delhi which provides courses at Postgraduate and Doctoral levels in the field of management. MBA in IIT Delhi is a dream college for many students because IIT Delhi provides good quality of education in less fee structure and MBA Course is much popular among the students in terms of Placement & ROI. The department currently runs a two year full time MBA programme (General and with focus on Telecommunication Systems Management) and a three year part time MBA programme (with focus on Technology Management).The management department of IIT Delhi has been ranked at 8th place by NIRF 2020 Ranking of Top Management Colleges of India and the college is at 17th place by Business Today Ranking.
|Campus Area||320 acre|
|Nirf Ranking (2020)||17|
|Also Known as||IIT Delhi|
|College Type||Public/Government, Autonomous|
Mode of Admission:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Without CAT there is no mode of admission.
- Students who applied for IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2020 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
Highest CTC : 33lpa
Average CTC : 22lpa
MBA Admission Application Fee:
Application Processing Fee is non-refundable
Tuition Fee (Indian Citizen)
Rs. 9.60 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments
Approx 2.4 lpa per semester
Tentative Schedule For Admission Activity:
|1.||CAT Result Announcement||Second Week of January 2021 (Tentative)|
|2.||Online Application Form Submission||Next day of CAT 2020 result declaration|
|3.||Last Date of Online Application Form Submission||31st January 2021 (Sunday) (Tentative)|
|4.||Personal Interview||Second Week of March 2021 (Tentative)|
|5.||Declaration of Admission Results||30th April 2021 (Friday) (Tentative)|
Cut Offs (PGP Course):
The cut offs for admission are as given below:
List of documents for filling application form:
- scanned copy of any age proof
- copy of CAT 2020 scorecard
- scanned copy of caste certificate
- proof of work experience
- scanned copy of 10th class, 12th class and graduation certificate