- The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management is an institute of management and Information Technology Education located in Dwarka, New Delhi. The Institute was established by the Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Trust in 1995.
Important programme are:-
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
- Post Graduation Diploma in Research & Business Analytics
- Post Graduation Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Candidates should have an bachelor’s degree in any branch with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year of their course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the bases of CAT Scores
- GD, Extempore, Work Experience & Personal Interview
- Final Selection
Weightage of Marks:-
|Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience.||40%|
- 85-90 %tile
|PGDM (Finance)||14.26 Lakhs|
|PGP (General)||14.26 Lakhs|
|PGD (R&B)||14.26 Lakhs|
|Highest Domestic Salary||21.00 LPA|
|Average Salary||8.60 LPA|