Sunstone Eduversity is Delhi based University which works on a Pay after Placement model wherein the institute charges its students only after they are placed and operating in an asset-light model since 2015. Sunstone Eduversity is an Ed-tech company disrupting the management education ecosystem through their pay after placement MBA/PGDM programs offered in partnership with 8 campuses across India at different locations. Sunstone Eduversity takes full accountability of students’ career and reduces the financial burden of paying such a high fee for a management program.
Why Sunstone Eduversity?:
- Pay After Placement
- If you don’t get a job, you don’t pay for mba fees
- Money Back Guarantee
- Course material structured the way you’ll use it in the real world. Plus pathways to develop future-forward leadership vision. All without paying tuition fee for 2 years. It’s being called a breakthrough.
Name of Colleges tie up with Sunstone Eduversity and offered MBA/PGDM Program
- NIU Noida
- NIET, GREATER NOIDA
- PISM, BENGALURU
- RR Institutions, BENGALURU
- SAGE University, INDORE
- Rayat Bahra University, MOHALI
- JECRC University, JAIPUR
- GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
|Also Known as||Pay After Placement Program|
|Accepted Exam||CMAT/CAT /MAT/XAT|
Sunstone Eduversity Admission Procedure :
For the admission in all 8 campuses candidates can apply online/offline with required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CMAT/CAT /MAT/XAT Exam
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CMAT/CAT /MAT/XAT Exam there is no mode of admission
Sunstone Eduversity Eligibility Criteria:
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CMAT/CAT /MAT/XAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
Sunstone Eduversity Fees:
Sunstone Eduversity has two novel payment structures designed to keep you focused on the course without the thoughts of loans, EMI and cost recovery eating away at the back of your head.
PAY AFTER PLACEMENT: The student needs to pay INR 1,25,000 as the total upfront fees. Once they are placed, they need to pay 10 times their Monthly Gross Salary as the Tuition Fees (Pre-Incentives) to Sunstone Eduversity after their placement. For meritorious students, there is also a scholarship of INR 60,000.
Money-Back Guarantee: The student needs to pay INR 3,15,000 as the total fees which is paid in installment as explained in point 2 below. The fees of INR 3,15,000 will be completely refundable if the student does not get placed within 3 months of graduation.
Tuition Fee :
For the entire MBA/PGDM Full Time Programme pay the given fee in equal installments.
|MBA||₹1.25 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
|PGDM||₹1.25 Lakhs (Total Fees)|
The college provides 100% placement assurance.
|Maximum Salary||INR 10 LPA|
|Average Salary||INR 4 LPA|
Some of the top recruiters company
Bajaj Capital | Accenture | Amazon | Reliance Retail| Policy Bazaar | Indiabulls | Genpact | Shopclues | Times group | Spice labs | HDFC Credila | Rivigo | Shuttle etc.