Hello, Students as you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) PGDM is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year programme is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of MBA (Science, Commerce and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. If you are interested to get admission in Greater Noida for Management Course so this article helps you alot. MBA in Greater Noida is good because it offers excellent learning experience with high facility as compared to other cities of Uttar Pradesh. Lloyd Business School is one of the TOP premier Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education. Lloyd Business School was established in 2004. Lloyd business school Greater Noida is located at the banks of Hindon River in the lush green pollution free environment of the biggest knowledge hub of India . surrounded by some of the biggest Education Houses and noted Multinational Corporations in one of the best planned cities of North India. Lloyd Business School is located in Greater Noida is a private institute. The college offers multiple courses such as PGDM, MDP, MBA, BBA and Executive Programme. The strength of the Institute is in the niche and highly Industry-Integrated Courses being offered in the field of management under the combined aegis of renowned faculty members and highly respected corporate professionals. Manpower Group, Safeducate and IBM, making it the only institute to offer Business Analytics courses in collaboration with IBM. Lloyd Business School offers a two year full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Program affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University , Lucknow (formerly, Uttar Pradesh Technical University) and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi. Lloyd Business School is spread over an area of 10 acres. The college is approximately 40 Km from the New Delhi Railway Station in (U.P). The college is popularly known as LBS among the Delhi NCR.
- MBA program offered by LLOYD is a two year full time programme affiliated to Dr. A. P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- This is a two-year full-time residential programme, which follows a trimester system. The first year consists of core courses and the second year consists of elective courses.
- (LLOYD Business School) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by A.I.C.T.E.
- PGDM offered at LLOYD is a two-year full-time programme, which follows a trimester system. The first year comprises core courses and the second year consists of elective courses. The programme offers dual specialization in second year. The pedagogical methods for teaching are lectures, case studies, project work and simulations.
Lloyd Business School AICTE approved PGDM/MBA (2-year full-time program) with dual specializations have been classified into nine domains such as :
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Business
Ranking of LLOYD Business School (LBS):
- Ranked within Top 25 Private Institute in North India by The Week – 2020
Important Facts :
|Campus Area||10 acre|
|Ranking||Top Ranked colleges in North India|
|Registration||Online Mode/Offline Mode|
|Also Known as||LBS|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Seat Intake||Master of Business Administration (M.B.A): 60MBA Integrated (BBA + MBA): 60|
Admission Procedure :
For the admission in LBS candidates can apply online with required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT there is no mode of admission.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum 50% aggregate till pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Fee Structure :
Fee structure for the MBA/PGDM (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) for year 2021 is as follows:-
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. 1,000/- (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable) .
Tuition Fee :
MBA – Rs 2.50 INR for 2 Years.(Including Examination Fees) for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments.
PGDM – Rs 6.00 INR for 2 Years (B.A)*, Rs 5.0 (HRM/Supply Chain).
PGDM Fee Structure(HM):
|S.no.||Year Wise||1st Year||2nd Year|
Lloyd is proud to have met the expectations of past recruiters and thanks them for extending the launching ground to our student managers. The Institute has consistently maintained a 90+% placement record, and takes pride in the fact that its students have exceeded expectations of recruiters.
Highest Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 12.5LPA .
Average Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 4.5LPA.
Aditya Birla Group | Amazon | Barclays Bank | City Union Bank | Flipkart | IBM | Info Edge (India) Ltd. | Ola Cabs | PayTM