Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a national level management aptitude test conducted every year by Symbiosis International Deemed University for admission of students into MBA/M.Sc. Programs offered by the university.
Application Form Details:
|Registration start from||16 Aug 2019|
|Application close from||23 Nov 2019|
|Admit Card available||2 Dec 2019|
|Snap Test will be conduct||15 Dec 2019|
|Announcement of Result||10 Jan 2020|
- The application Form fee is Rs. 1750/- for all candidates.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should be graduated from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- ST/ST candidate should be passed with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates appearing final year of graduation can also apply for SNAP.
- Candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any foreign university must obtained an equivalence certificate from the association of Indian University (AIU).
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern :
|Sections||Normal questions||Special questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Data, Interpretation &Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||5||35||40|
- SNAP exam will be conducted in online.
- Time Duration : 2 hours
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct answer and 2 marks for the special.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
SNAP 2020 Syllabus :
- General English : Jumbled Paragraphs, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension of Passage/Poem, Sentence Completion, Antonyms, one word substitution, Sentence Correction, Odd man out, Idioms, Verbal Reasoning, Different usage of the same word, etc .
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency : Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Averages, Complex Numbers, Permutations & Combination, Trigonometry, Vectors, LCM & HCF, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, Linear equations Algebra, In-equations Quadratic equations and Probability.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning : Critical reasoning, Visual Reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Puzzles, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Data Interpretation based on text, Graphs and Tables, Coding & Decoding, Sequencing and Assumption, Identifying next number in series, Statements and assumptions , Identifying valid inferences, Identifying strong arguments and weak arguments, Symbol based problems etc.
- Current Affairs : Science, History, Geography, Social, Political issue, Worlds Records, Books and Authors, Entertainment, International Organizations, Business, Finance, Automobiles, Punch line of Companies, Top Officials of Big Companies, Sport, etc