Hello, Students as you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) PGDM is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year programme is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of MBA (Science, Commerce and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. If you are interested to get admission in Greater Noida for Management Course so this article helps you alot. MBA in Greater Noida is good because it offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities of Uttar Pradesh. Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology is one of the TOP premier Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education. Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology is located in Greater Noida, Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology is a private institute. It is an integral part of Mangalmay Group of Institutions and is aimed at shaping professionals in the field of Business and Management Studies. The course is designed not only to fulfill student’s aspirations but to disseminate knowledge through innovative teaching pedagogy so that they can meet the challenges of the competitive business world for sustainable tomorrow. The Institute distinguishes itself from other colleges and Institutes due to its holistic approach and unique foresighted planning in providing technical and professional education with the state-of-the-art techniques. Through all the above mentioned endeavors Mangalmay has been able to manage its name in the list of Best MBA colleges in Delhi NCR. With a continuous record of above 93% placement, Mangalmay has also been ranked among top MBA institutes of India. Mangalmay Institutions offers a two year full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Program affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (formerly, Uttar Pradesh Technical University) and approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi. The college is popularly known as (MIMT) among the management students.
MBA at GNIOT:
- MBA program offered by MIMT is a two year full time programme affiliated to Dr. A. P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- This is a two-year full-time residential programme.
(MIMT) Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology AICTE approvedMBA (2-year full-time program) with dual specializations have been classified into six domains such as :
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Ranked ‘A-3’ by AIMA & Business Standard
- Ranked AAA by Business & Management Chronicle.
- Ranked ‘A’ in best B- Schools of India by Business India.
- Ranked 16th in Delhi-NCR by Mail Today (India Today Group)
- Ranked 5th for Management by Amar Ujala and IMRB International Education Survey.
- Meritorious students will be given a chance to undergo certification courses from Best Universities of the world.
- TCS Certified Computer Labs
- Strong Faculty base comprising eminent academicians and industry Professionals from prestigious institutions like IIM’s and XLRI.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified Institute.
- Strategic location in the largest education hub of North India.
|Location||Greater Noida, Delhi NCR|
|Ranking||Top Ranked colleges in Greater Noida|
|Also Known as||MIMT|
|Constituent of||Mangalmay Group of Institutions|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
Admission Procedure of Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology MIMT:
For the admission in MIMT candidates can apply online with required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CMAT there is no mode of admission.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum 50% aggregate till pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Fee Structure :
Fee structure for the MBA (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) for year 2021 is as follows:-
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. 600/- (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable) .
Tuition Fee :
MBA Fee is Rs.2.58 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments.
Per Year Fee Structure :
|S. No.||Particulars||1st Year Fee||2nd Year Fee|
|01||Tuition Fees||Rs. 79,600/-||Rs. 79,600/-|
|02||Other Charges||Rs. 79,600/-||Rs. 49,400/-|
|03||Total||Rs. 1,29,000/-||Rs. 1,29,000/-|
Hostel Fee :
Mangalmay has the facility of separate hostel for boys and girls on campus and Hostel Charges (Optional)* Hostel & Mess Charges – Rs.70,000/- Yearly. (From 1st Oct 2020 to 30th Jun 2021)
Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology lived up to its glorious past and witnessed another wonderful year as far as placements are concerned. The Institute has consistently maintained a 90+% placement record, and takes pride in the fact that its students have exceeded expectations of recruiters.
Highest Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 12.4LPA .
Average Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 4.5LPA.
Facility Available at Mangalmay Institute of Management and Technology MIMT:
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Computer Lab
- Seminar Halls
- Biotech Lab
- Communication Lab
- Lecture Halls