Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public. Engineering Institution located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institute of Technology. IT was established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology.
- Valid score card of CAT 2018 having Percentile 85 and above whereas percentile 75 and above for SC/ST applicants.
- Minimum marks of 65% in 10th and 12th for SC/ST applicants minimum marks allocated are 55%
- Final Year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Short listed candidates Selected on its Cat score.
- GD, PI
- Final Merit list—The Institute will release the final merit list on the basis of above stages and above stages and reservation policy
- College is also the torch nearer of research and academics in the country.
- The fee structure is quite feasible Our College has one of the highest returns of investment. Moreover for those who can’t afford the fees there are multiple waivers and scholarships available for them.
- The placement and job opportunities are huge. There is a mandatory internship in the curriculum and a lot of companies visit the campus for internship.
- IIT is one of the premier institutes in India. It not only helps in academic development but also overall skills. The faculty at this institute are reputed researchers and highly experienced professors.