Hello, Students as you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) PGDM is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year programme is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of MBA (Science, Commerce and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. If you are interested to get admission in Greater Noida for Management Course so this article helps you alot. MBA in Greater Noida is good because it offers excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities of Uttar Pradesh. Greater Noida Institute of Technology is one of the premier Institutions in the field of Technical and Management Education. Greater Noida Institute of Technology was established in the year 2001. The College has been formed by Shri Ram Educational Trust, Noida on no profit basis with a firm determination and commitment to foster a holistic approach towards the development of Engineering and Management Education. The Trust was formed in the year 2000. The Trust has had a meteoric rise, and on date, has established a chain of educational institutions covering the fields of engineering and management leading towards Graduate and Postgraduate degrees. Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT) is the brainchild of the visionary industrialist, Late Shri Krishan Lal Gupta. He is the founder of the group. The Management Department of GNIOT is handled by Institute of Management Studies (GIMS). GNIOT Institute of Management Studies is popularly known as(GIMS) among the Management Students for PGDM Course. The Institute distinguishes itself from other colleges and Institutes due to its holistic approach and unique foresighted planning in providing technical and professional education with the state-of-the-art techniques. Presently GNIOT group of institutions have Greater Noida College of Technology Engineering Institute, Greater Noida College of Technology MBA Institute and GNIOT College of Management. (GIMS) GNIOT Institute of Management Studies offers MBA and the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a 2-year full-time course. The PGDM and MBA programs are Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (Formerly UPTU).
- MBA program offered by GNIOT is a two year full time programme affiliated to Dr. A. P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- This is a two-year full-time residential programme, which follows a trimester system. The first year consists of core courses and the second year consists of elective courses.
- GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by A.I.C.T.E.
- PGDM offered at GIMS is a two-year full-time programme, which follows a trimester system. The first year comprises core courses and the second year consists of elective courses. The programme offers dual specialization in second year. The pedagogical methods for teaching are lectures, case studies, project work and simulations.
GNIOT Institute of Management Studies (GIMS) AICTE approved PGDM/MBA (2-year full-time program) with dual specializations have been classified into eight domains such as:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Business Analytics
- Information Technology
- Rural Marketing
Ranking of GNIOT:
- Top Private Institute in North India (Under Engineering Category) by Jagran Josh – 2019
- A+ Category and Ranked 36th in the B-School Survey 2019 by Chronicle (All India B-School Survey 2019)
- CSR Excellence in Education Award – 2019
- Outstanding Institute in North India 2019 by CEGR – 2019
- Ranked 99 All Over in India Ranking by Times B-School – 2019
|Location||Gautam Buddh Naga, Greater Noiida|
|Ranking||Top Ranked colleges in Greater Noida|
|Also Known as||GIMS|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Seat Intake||Master of Business Administration (M.B.A): 120MBA Integrated (BBA + MBA): 60|
|Official Website||For MBA: http://gniotmba.net/For PGM: http://www.gims.net.in/|
Admission Procedure :
For the admission in GNIOT candidates can apply online with required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CMAT there is no mode of admission.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum 50% aggregate till pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Fee Structure :
Fee structure for the MBA (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) for year 2021 is as follows:-
Application Fee :
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. 1,100/- (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable) .
Tuition Fee :
MBA Fee is Rs.3.84 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal instalments.
Per Year Fee Structure :
|01.||Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000/-||Non-Refundable. Institute provides Identity Card, Syllabus, Time-Table, all the syllabus book on semester basis (also a candidate will remain a life-time member of the Book Bank), extra internet facilities. Cashless Medical reimbursement of Rs. 50,000/- in the year within tie-up hospitals, computational training and value addition programs|
|02.||Tuition Fee||Rs. 86,100||Per Year. (Provisional subject to final decision of Fee Fixation Committee formed by Government of Uttar Pradesh)|
|03.||Security Money||Rs.5,000/-||One Time- Refundable after completion of program|
|04.||Career Development & Student Welfare Fee||Rs.16,300/-||Placement Assistance, Workshops, Support Activities like Alumni Network, Conference/Conclaves, Soft Skills Training, Industrial Visits, Value Added Courses, Co-curricular activities, Sports Activities etc.|
100% Placement track record of GNIOT students have proved their mettle through their high-quality performance by bagging a total of 10% Pre-Placement Offers from their summer internship organizations. A total of 167 companies confirmed participation for the final placement process. Take a look at the placement ofIBI for PGDM Course.
Highest Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 12LPA .
Average Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 05LPA.
300+ Recruiters on board.