Hello, Students as you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year program is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of an MBA (Science, Commerce, and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. If you are interested to get admission to Greater Noida for Management Course so this article helps you a lot. MBA in Greater Noida is good because it offers an excellent learning experience with high placements as compared to other cities of Uttar Pradesh.
|Campus Area||16 acre|
|Ranking||Top Business School In UP|
|Also Known as||AIMT|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Accepted Exam||CMAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT|
|Seat Intake||240 (MBA 60 + PGDM 180)|
- Two year (full time) MBA Program Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow.
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The PGDM Course offered by Accurate Institute of Management & Technology (Greater Noida) is duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- 4 Value Added Certification Programmes.
- Strong Industry Interface.
- National + International Seminars/Conference.
Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Operation Management
Admission Procedure :
For admission In AIMT candidates can apply online with the required information:
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CMAT Exam & PI Round, academics, work experience, and diversity for the PGP program.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on a valid CMAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CMAT there is no mode of admission.
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the/CMAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least a minimum of 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum of 50% aggregate till the pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Fee Structure :
Online Registration Fee for All GEN/GEN-EWS and NC-OBC candidates is amount Rs. 1000/- (Application Processing Fee is non-refundable).
Tuition Fee :
MBA Fee is Rs.2.6 Lacs for the entire MBA Full-Time Programme payable in equal installments.
|01.||MBA||Rs 2.6 lakh 1st Year|
|02.||PGDM||Rs 5.6 Lakh (Total Fees)|
|Triple Occupancy||Rs. 65,000/ – Per Academic Year|
|Dual Occupancy||Rs. 75,000/ – Per Academic Year|
|Single Occupancy||Rs. 85,000/ – Per Academic Year|
|Dual Occupancy (AC||Rs. 1,05,000/ – Per Academic Year|
100% Placement track record for the past 6 years and happy and satisfied alumni at top positions working nationally and internationally. AIMT is also ranked amongst the top 10 in various placement surveys by individual agencies. Take a look at the placement of AIMT for the MBA Course.
The highest Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 15 LPA.
Average Salary in Placement stood at Rs. 5.5 LPA.
Accurate believes in nurturing talent. It has various scholarship schemes for meritorious students seeking admission to the PGDM program: