The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak, launched a Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for the candidates who are willing and interested to pursue their career in Business Management after completing class XII. It is a comprehensive management program that has a combined course of management studies from undergraduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG). This program is designed with an aim to develop managerial and leadership skills among the young students.
IIM Rohtak has become the second IIM to offers the Five-years integrated course in Management, after IIM Indore, who are offering this unique BBA + MBA program with the opportunity to get the dual degree on completion of the academic rigor.
IPM Program Curriculum:
- The 5 years IPM curriculum at IIM Rohtak consist of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. One year of three terms, each of 3 monts duration.
- The IPM is divided into two parts with internship at the end of every academic year.
- The first part of the program will focus on foundation courses.
- And the Second part will focus on Management.
- Students will be undergoing internships at the end of every academic year.
- IPM curriculum has 4 core areas : Mathematics, Economics, Statics and Humanities.
- Other curriculum such as Business Communication, Management Information System, Business and Foreign Language are also offered.
- Courses offered at PG level (4th and 5th year) will be the same as per the PGP curriculum.
Let’s take a brief look on IIM Rohtak- IPM Application form details, Eligibility criteria for IPM course, Selection procedure of IPM, Exam pattern and Syllabus.
IIM-Rohtak Application Forms Details:
|Online Application Starts||10 Feb, 2020|
|Last date for submission of online Application||15 April, 2020|
|IPM Aptitude Test (Online)||1 May, 2020|
|Call for Personal Interview||First/second week of May, 2020|
|Personal Interview will be held||Third/fourth week of May, 2020|
|Final Selection List Announcement||Second week of June, 2020|
|Academic session begins||First week of August, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for IPM:
- The candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD category) with aggregate in class 10th and class 12th or it’s equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates who are appearing in class 12th by 31 July 2020 exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age: Maximum 20 years of age as on 31 July 2020.
- The selection procedure of IPM includes a written test and personal interview.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on their academic performance, general awareness and communication skills.
IPM Aptitude Test: Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of questions||Sectional Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 minutes|
- Mode of Exam : Online mode
- Total Number of question : 120
- Each correct answer will carry +4 marks.
- There will be negative marking of -1 for each wrong answer.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Seat intake for IPM : 150
IPM Aptitude Test Syllabus:
|Quantitative Ability||Number system, Percentage, Simple interest & Compound interest, Profit & Loss, Average, Time & Work, Ratio & Proportion, Time, Speed & Distance, Sequence & Series, Mensuration, Permutations & Combinations, Probability, Logarithms, Geometry, Basic Data interpretation, Matrix & Determinants, Probability, Data Sufficiency etc..|
|Logical Reasoning||Sequence and Arrangements, Team Selection, Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Statements,Arguements, True & False, Analogy|
|Verbal Ability||Errors Correction in Grammar and Sentences, Reading Comprehension, Para Jumble, Idioms and Phrases, fill in the blanks, Para Completion, Antonyms, Synonyms, Confusing words|
IIM Rohtak 5 years IPM Program Fee Structure:
Tuition Fee :: 28.75 lakhs approx (for complete 5 years)
Other Charges:: 2.12 lakhs approx
IPM Program Highlights:
- IPM is a comprehensive management programs with a combined course of management studies from undergraduate (UG) to postgraduate (PG).
- After completed 5 years course the candidate will be awarded with dual degree by IIM Rohtak-BBA+MBA.
- The students does not need to take CAT or any other MBA entrance exam after completing the 3 years of BBA.
- If any student exist after successfully completing the 3 years program, so they will be awarded the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).