As you all know that Nowadays, MBA (Master of Business Administration) is one of the most popular postgraduate programmes in India, This two-year programme is a direct gateway to many job opportunities in the corporate world. MBA is such a popular course among students because students from any background can pursue the dream of MBA (Science, Commerce and Humanities). An MBA from a good business school is very beneficial for you. There are many good business schools from India which provide good quality of education which includes theory classes, practical projects, and internships. Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT), founded by Unison Group in the year of 1998. The Dehradun Institute of Technology is popularly known as DIT University Dehradun. Students at DIT University is one of the private prestigious and one of the premier management institutes in Northern India (Uttarakhand) can choose major in two specialisations simultaneously to increase the chances of getting an exciting and variety of job offers. DIT University is a well recognized management institute. The choice of specialisations is flexible and newer specialisation can be introduced depending upon sufficient number of students opting for a specialisation. This is located in the Indian state of uttarakhand. Even its campus is well equipped with all facilities needed to complement learning. Their program has been carefully crafted & taught in a manner which accomplishes the objective of creating leaders who make a radical impact through their Principles & Work style imbibed at the institute. The undergraduate postgraduate and MBA programs are affiliated to Uttarakhand technical University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) University Grant Commission (UGC). Campus area is on 23 acres and its Campus is well designed.
MBA course specialisations in Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) have been classified into four domains—
- HR and
- Business Analytics spanning over four semesters.
Ranking of Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT):
The department currently runs a two year full time MBA programme. Dehradun Institute of Technology (DIT) has been ranked at 140th place by Outlook 2020.
- Ranked 30th in the league of Outlook Top Private Engineering Colleges Ranking
- Ranked 13th in Architecture Category
- QS I-GAUGE ‘DIAMOND’ rating for overall excellence.
- Ranked 129th in the league of Top Engineering Universities across India by NIRF 2020.
- Ranked 14th across all India Private Universities and only University to be ranked in Uttarakhand by Jagran Josh RankOne 2020.
- Aspiring Minds National Employability Award 2020 – DIT University has been conferred “Amongst Top 10% Colleges in Uttarakhand that excelled in AMCAT for 7th consecutive year” by Aspiring Minds Review 2019.
|Ranking||129th as per NIRF2020|
|Also Known as||DIT University|
|Affiliated by||Uttarakhand University|
|Total Courses||51 Unique UG, PG & courses across 26 streams|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
Admission Procedure :
- For the admission In DIT University candidates can apply online with required information
- Candidates are selected on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Exam & PI round, academics, work experience and diversity for PGP programme.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview based on valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
- Candidates for PGP must fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Without CAT/MAT/XAT/CMA there is no mode of admission.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Admission Seekers are required to get minimum qualifying marks in the CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT Exam.
- Candidates must pass their (10+2) with at least minimum 60% in Class 10/ SSC and Class 12/ HSC.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- For reserved category students at least 55% in their bachelor’s degree(relaxation of 5% in marks).
- Candidates who are in the same college in the final year of graduation and secured a Minimum 50% aggregate till pre-final semester of Graduation (All stream) are also eligible.
Dehradun Institute of Technology has recorded 85% placements for the 2018-20 batch. At DBS each student gets the opportunity to appear for more than 150+ companies each year and each student is able to get the optimum placement deserved.
Highest Salary in Placement 2020 stood at Rs. 25 LPA
Average Salary in Placement 2020 was Rs.4.5LPA.
Above 90% students are already placed in 2020.
Recruiting Companies at Dehradun Institute of Technology-
Amazon.com/CapGemini/CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants/Cognizant/Google/Infosys/Nestle /Reliance/TCA(Tata Consultancy Services)/Wipro or more
Fee Structure :
MBA Admission Application Fee:
Admission Fee for MBA Course in Dehradun Institute of Technology 35,000 which is non refundable (one time Payable)
Tuition Fee :
MBA Fee is Rs. 4.5 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments.
Per Semester Fee Structure :-
|Particulars||Tuition Fee||Academic Fee||Total Fee|
|All India Quota||70,000-/||35,000-/||1,00,500-/|
|Uttarakhand/Himalyan State Quota(After 26% Scholarship on Tuition Fee)||51,800-/||35,000-/||86,800-/|
|S.No.||Category||Home Satecutoffs||Other State cutoffs|
- Computer Lab
- Medical Tie Ups
- Wifi enabled campus
- Electronic media production centre
- Auditorium & Activity Hall
- Hostel and Mess